ABUNDANCE EMBODIED: Find More Joy with Your Money
Time & Location
About the Event
Financial consciousness is an act of self-love.
70% of the time people live in stress - survival mode - and money is a HUGE source of that stress. Unfortunately, we are not taught tools to manage this specific stress because we live in a culture where 'it's not polite to talk about money.' Ultimately, this avoidance takes significant and costly tolls on our relationships, physical health, mental health, and more. It impacts the quality of our lives.
It's time we acknowledge our financial well-being as a significant part of our total well-being. In this workshop, we'll integrate mind-body awareness methods to develop a more meaningful and joyful relationship with your money. Our yoga practice together will be suitable for all levels, and designed to prepare the physical and energetic bodies to surrender limiting beliefs and open up to pure abundance.
- what works better than a budget - no math involved!
- how to create your own individual path to financial freedom
- ways to feel empowered while managing debt
- how to solve ANY money problem and remove your limiting money beliefs
- less mind-body stress and more joy!
- more centered and embodied at your core
- how to release stagnant energy in your body
- ways to surrender into abundance
The workshop will be mindfully guided and offered in two parts. April will first focus on the tool of our mind, and then Ali will turn our attention to the body. Beginners and all curious beings are warmly welcome to join us. April Wahl is a Money Mindset Coach who helps people stop stressing about money and discover their worth. Ali Zuba is a Certified Yoga Teacher who guides people to embody their true potential.
$25 pre-registration, $30 walk-in (if you need financial support to attend, contact us!)